Sunday, March 13, 2011

Weekends

I've been having a pretty nice weekend over here. My son has enjoyed playing in his outdoor baby swing over the past few days, and my husband and I tried in vain to play badminton on Friday. He was fine at it, but I lack any skill that involves hand-eye coordination.

I bought a strawberry plant at the Strawberry Festival earlier in the week, and it has been flourishing on the back patio. I have already harvested three or four berries, and countless more are ripening as I type.

Daylight Saving Time took effect today, and it will be strange putting the baby to bed before dark. He is napping now, and I just hope that his internal clock adjusts well.

My head is fuzzy without caffeine, and apparently eating a bunch of animal crackers doesn't count. I am constantly forgetting to put the laundry in the dryer after the washer stops, so I must go do that now...and maybe make some coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment