Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Downy Unstoppables

The other week I received an awesome freebie from Vocalpoint, which is a great site that I am registered with. They've constantly sent me samples and coupons to try things for free, including cereal, juice, coffee creamer, discounts on tools, and now, a free full size bottle of Downy Unstoppables!

What IS Downy Unstoppables? Well, they describe it as an "in-wash scent booster" which doesn't mean much. I thought it was a fabric softener, but it really just adds extra laundry-fresh goodness to your clothes. I've used it a few times, and hadn't been very impressed...until I was dressing my son yesterday morning. I did his laundry over a week ago, yet when I unfolded his shirt, all that Downy scent came jumping out! It was a very pleasant surprise, and I will happily continue using my bottle.

If you are interested, then follow the link up at the top of this post (and I urge you to, the samples and coupons are phenomenal!) and sign up. If you're interested in Downy Unstoppables, then I have good news! Vocalpoint will be giving out free samples (which usually come with high value coupons) of these in a few weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment